Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mummy! =D

11th May '08; Happy Mother's Day mummy! I love you sooo much! I'm nothing without your love, care, guide and fierceness! My mummy is one-of-a-kind, and this are some of the reason why she is the best of the bestest mummy in the whole wide world! =D

My mummy is fierce because...




















Mummy smiles so sweet like candy!


















Mummy wears Dolce, Andy wears Prada.

and.....


















Mummy strikes fierce poses!



Mummy I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Ms Low =) Thanks to you we have fierceness in the world of fashion =D

Unknown said...

hello Andy!! long time no see.. lol.. have linked to u ;)

Kutu Pintar said...

- jum main kutu di kutupintartrg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Update please, Mr. Andy!